Wooden Elephant Shape Sorting Clock Color Educational Toys For 3 Year Olds, Montessori Wooden Toys. Educational toys help stimulate a toddler’s mind and creativity, while also helping improve their motor skills. If you are looking for an educational toy for boys or girls 1-3 years old, this is the right choice for you.
Wooden Elephant Shape Sorting Clock has a simple design, on the surface of the watch there is a baby elephant, the clock hand simulates the shape of a lovely elephant trunk. Every time the hose moved to the buttons it was like a baby elephant playing with him. Besides, the time buttons from 1 to 12 are designed with geometric blocks, printed with counting numbers, children will be spoiled to explore and learn.
Wooden Elephant Shape Sorting Clock Color Educational Toys For 3 Year Olds, Montessori Wooden Toys.
This educational toy product is a meaningful gift that parents, grandparents, and family members give to their children and grandchildren. This educational toy is sure to make your boys and girls enjoy and smile.
This educational toys also help your baby:
- Easy to learn and long remember counts from 1 to 12.
- Practice logical magnetism when fitting geometric blocks into the right place.
- Develop the ability to observe and recognize colors.
- Distinguish colors and compare the size of the pieces with each other.
- Develop intelligence, logical thinking.
- Stimulates imagination and boundless creativity.
- Increase dexterity, movement of the hands; hand-eye coordination.
- Perseverance, concentration.
- Development of vision and senses.
- The first step of recognizing cubes, counts.
- Creating a premise for later mathematical thinking.
- Increase connection, make it easier for parents to play with their children.
The product has a smooth surface, no sharp edges, does not cause scratches on the baby’s hands. All materials and paints have been tested for safety for children when playing.
- Material: natural wood.
- Dimensions: 24.5x7x26.7cm.
- Healthy, safe, play while learning.
- Made from smooth, non-angular wood to ensure safety.
- Use safe, non-toxic paints and inks.
- Meet quality safety standards.
- After playing, it is recommended to store the product in a dry, well-ventilated place.